Innovate UK, part of UK Research and Innovation, is investing up to £6 million to support R&D projects to advance or develop solutions in service robotics for a more resilient future.
The aim is to encourage R&D investment in service robotics capabilities made in the UK.
The vision for the ISCF Robotics & Artificial Intelligence Challenge is to:
- develop robotic solutions to make UK industries more resilient to future disruptions
- increase productivity
- open up new cross-disciplinary opportunities
Robotic solutions that exploit business opportunities in areas such as:
- logistics, warehousing and transportation
- agriculture and food production
- ‘general-purpose’ remote working
- robotics that can contribute towards the UK’s Net-Zero greenhouse gas commitment.
Your project must:
- have total eligible costs between £75,000 and £500,000
- start on or after 1 April 2021
- end by 31 March 2022
- last between 6 and 12 months
UK Businesses can apply for a grant up to £100,000 for single participants, or up to £500,000 for consortia. This is for R&D projects to advance or develop solutions in service robotics for a more resilient future in areas including agriculture.
There will also be an online briefing event on Tuesday 20 October 13.30 to 15.30.
For more information or to apply visit KTN website.