There’s great commercial land available here in Gainsborough if you want the space and opportunity to launch a new enterprise.
Our strategic employment site, Somerby Park is close to the UK’s motorway network (A1/M1) and the country’s largest port at Immingham and Grimsby, making it an ideal enterprise location.
It is easily accessible to Europe, thanks to Doncaster and Humberside Airports and the Humber ports.
Somerby Park benefits from:
- Flexible plots
- Edge of town location with direct access to the A631, linking to the A1/A15 and motorway network
- Close to the UK’s largest port at Immingham and Grimsby
- Home to UK and Global Corporates including PING European HQ, EMINOX and Regal Manufacturing
- Financial Business Rate Relief – up to 100%
- Strategic Employment Site with allocation for B1, B2, B8 & Ancillary A2 uses
- Free pre-development advice
- Support and advice from the Council and Local Enterprise Partnership Introductions to local business leaders and Gainsborough Place Board
- Access to ‘Made In Gainsborough’, an employer-led engineering apprenticeship scheme
For further information and full details of the Business Rate Relief scheme, contact the Growth Team.